Do you know that I discovered a very interesting fact today? That a total of close to 4 lac Indian girls and boys are searching (just on Google) for ways of, what is known (in India) as “proposing their love in different words”.
So in this post I’ve decided to share the most creative many ways of proposing your love!
- (Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back)
“You’re under arrest!”
“For stealing my heart.”
- Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?
- Are your legs tired?
because you have been running through my mind all day!
- “I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?”
- Can you give me directions to your heart?
I’ve seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.
- (Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket etc.)
She would say,”What are you doing?”
Respond,”Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven.”
- (Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.)
“I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are.”
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Walk up to a guy and say: “Are you from Greece?”
“No” he answers.
“Oh, I thought all the gods were from Greece”
- I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek,and die on your lips.
- Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together.
- Are you lost?
cause it’s so strange to see an angel so far from heaven.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?
- What’s that in your eye? Oh…it’s a sparkle.
- You can forget about going to heaven because it’s sin to look that good.
- If I had eleven roses and you, I’d have a dozen.