YouTube, the most popular video sharing site on the internet, allows its users to upload and share videos easily but doesn’t provide any way to download them. There are many ways to download YouTube videos to your computer. So if you are a YouTube fan and would love to download some of the videos to your computer so that you may watch them again,then these are the most possible ways to download it.
There are basically two ways to download videos off the Internet :
1)via a web app
2)via a desktop application.
Warning: According to the YouTube Terms of Service, downloading videos is not allowed. (Who cares?)
By pasting url..
- media converter
- clip napper
- Hey! Watch
- YouTube Downloader for Chrome
- YouTube Video Downloader for Safari
- Video Download Helper for Firefox.
- Internet download manager:The only disadvantage of this software is that it is a paid software.You can try this software for trial for free for 30 days.
- . Orbit Downloader – . It can download videos and music from MySpace, YouTube, Pandora, Rapidshare, and lots more.
- VDownloader – A small little application that can download videos from many sites and converts them to AVI or MPG format.
- VideoDownloader – A useful FireFox add-on that supports more than 60 video sharing sites. It can also download other objects on a web page, such as movies, MP3s, flash files, and Quicktime movies directly.
- Ares Tube – Another popular video download application that is very small and very easy to use. You can download videos in batches by entering URLs into a queue and Ares Tube can convert them into different formats such as iPod, MP4, MPG, etc.
- YouTubeGrabber – Not a very fancy program, it simply takes your URL and downloads the file. No conversion is done and you’ll need to install an FLV player to watch the videos.
- KeepV – Downloads videos from YouTube, MySpace, and Google and converts them to either MOV, 3GP, AVI, iPod, or PSP format.
- Real player sp:Most of the people are not aware that RealPlayer SP can download YouTube videos
- xVideoServiceThief:If you are looking for a pure Youtube video downloader, go with xVideoServiceThief
- Save tube video is a program that can save video from youtube.com as well as from other sites such as dailymotion,break.com
- YouTube Downloaderis a lightweight program able to download videos from YouTube and save them to any format you need (AVI, MP4, MPG, MOV, FLV, WMV, AAC, FLAC, etc.)Hopefully, using one of the tools above, you can download the video you want! I’m sure the arsenal of web services and desktop apps will grow, so this list will be updated as needed.