This is a very good article for those who really care much about their health. For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.Lets move on without wasting time.
what is heart attack?
A sudden and sometimes fatal occurrence of coronary thrombosis, typically resulting in the death of part of a heart muscle.
Why Heart attacks?
A heart attack occurs if the flow of oxygen-rich blood to a section of heart muscle suddenly becomes blocked. If blood flow isn’t restored quickly, the section of heart muscle begins to die.
why hot water after a meal?
It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this “sludge” reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and may lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
The Chinese and Japanese drink hot green tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack?
- Not all heart attacks begin with the sudden, crushing chest pain that often is shown on TV or in the movies.
- In one study, for example, one-third of the patients who had heart attacks had no chest pain. These patients were more likely to be older, female, or diabetic.
- The warning signs and symptoms of a heart attack aren’t the same for everyone.
- Many heart attacks start slowly as mild pain or discomfort.
- Some people don’t have symptoms at all. Heart attacks that occur without any symptoms or very mild symptoms are called silent heart attacks
Is preventing heart attack by drnking hot water is myth?
Some people say that it is just an old myth to drink warm water to prevent heart attacks and I’d also like to point out that snopes.com declares this information as an urban myth and many other people agree that cold water is not related to cancer or heart attacks in any way.
Did you know these ??
- 1 in 3 adults, both men and women, has some form of cardiovascular disease.
- In 90% of adult victims of sudden cardiac death, two or more major coronary arteries are narrowed or blocked.
- Brain death and permanent death start to occur in just 4-6 minutes after someone experiences cardiac arrest.
- It is in the early or initial stage that the heart disease is almost certainly treatable.
- The heart and brain muscles are the ones which cannot be revived once dead.
- For a large number of patients, the first and only symptom of heart disease is a fatal heart attack. Thus diagnosis becomes extremely important for everyone and that too pre-emptive and non-invasive.
What you can do after reading this?
A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we’ll save at least one life. Read this & Send the link to a friend. It could save a life. So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.
Please Note: There is no scientific research found about drinking warm water to prevent heart attacks and it may be an urban myth.