This is a short lecture for management students. I have posted two stories which reflects some ideas of successful management.I sure that these interesting managemant stories will make u understand some managements concepts. Continue reading
- Mosques (or masjids for Arabic) are places of worship for followers of Islam.
- These places of worship for muslims around the world have existed for more than a millennia.
- With today’s rapid modernization of the world, we can even see more advanced forms of architectures in the latest masjids. Continue reading
- A root of “Indians” is Hindu literally meaning “black,” but mainly standing for the Hindu religion.
- From it has been coined “Hindustan” which is another name for “India”.
- It is not known exactly if the great River Indus has something to do with the name “India”.
- By far the most commonly understood meaning of “Indians” is the inhabitants of the subcontinent of India before 1947
- The citizens of the State of India after it.
- It is in this perspective that “Famous Indians of India” in history will be reviewed. Continue reading
well! We all need concentration to do some specific job or work which includes studying.Concentration is much needed in the case of education.
So here is the post to increase your concentration what ever the field of work. Continue reading
Women are talkative than boys. we all know it.Bieng a girl I am writing an article call 20 funny reasons why it’s better to be a woman.I dont know much about boys.But u know womens always respect truth.!
All that I have achieved in my life is because of my teachers. Some of them were formally designated as my teachers — in school, college, and university. Sometimes my parents are my teachers.They are the reason for my success. Continue reading
Who are teachers?
A teacher or schoolteacher is a person who provides education for pupils (children) and students.